Poligrafici Printing is the industrial hub of the Poligrafici – Monrif media group, which operates primarily in the daily newspaper publishing industry (QN, il Resto del Carlino, Il Giorno, La Nazione), periodical publishing (Superprint Editoriale), online publishing (Monrif Net) and advertising and events (SpeeD).
Boasting a long history starting in far away 1885 together with the first editions of il Resto del Carlino and led over all these years by a management with great attention to the professionalism of its human resources and to technological growth, in order to best meet the dynamic needs of the market.
Poligrafici Printing operates in the national and European markets through a widespread business network and a production capacity featuring numerous roto-offset machines (with and without ovens), operating 24 hours a day, six days a week and spread out over the printing centers of Bologna, Florence and Milan.
Poligrafici Printing efficiently satisfies the production needs of the printing world (variable periodic products, free-press), of GDOs (folders) and of the business world in general (sales and marketing catalogues).
Pre-press and on-line services
From the graphic design to the editing of digital images, Poligrafici Printing provides the opportunity to manage the printed product in every step of its development.
The use of web technologies to reduce the transfer time of printing files, to shorten geographic distances and to allow for “online cyanograph management” without leaving one’s office, and even simultaneously with colleagues located in other offices.
Roto-Offset Printing, with and without oven
Poligrafici Printing’s machinery provides the necessary variety that its clients require, with rotary presses with and without oven, for the printing of standard or improved newspaper paper, colored, lightly coated and glossy paper, from 28 to 135 gr/mq.
Polografici Printing’s rotary presses print up to 96 Magazine pages in Heatset and 96 Tabloid pages in Coldset for every machine cycle.
Post-press and distribution
National and international distribution is one of Poligrafici Printing’s strengths.
Poligrafici Printing’s numerous weekly and daily products prove that the efforts of people and technology end only when the merchandise reaches its destination.
– Flyers in different formats and page quantities.
– Roto-offset printing with and without oven on coated paper, bc, standard and improved newspaper paper.
– Folded or bound, in line (metal point and glue line) and off line.
– Newspapers up to 128 full-color tabloid pages.
– Roto-offset printing without oven on standard and improved newspaper paper.
– Settimanali, mensili, periodici vari.
– Stampa roto-offset con forno su carte patinate, patinatini e bc.
– Confezioni a punto metallico e brossura.
– Weekly, monthly, various periodicals.
– Roto-offset printing with oven on glossy paper, coated paper and bc.
– Metal point and in board bindings.
– Illustrated books, text-books.
– Offset printing by page or roto-offset printing with oven on glossy and coated paper.
– Carton, in board and Dutch bindings.
© 2017 Monrif Group
Via Enrico Mattei, 106
40138 BOLOGNA – ITALIA